Can you code a macro so it runs multiple times in the same workboo

  1. #1
    dpmac
    Guest

    Can you code a macro so it runs multiple times in the same workboo

    I need a macro that finds and replaces to repeat once it is run within the
    same workbook, until it has found and replaced everything.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can you code a macro so it runs multiple times in the same workboo

    Why would you need to run it multiple times?

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Can you code a macro so it runs multiple times in the same workboo

    Take a look at Find and FindNext methods in VBA help, or even the Replace
    method.

    Bob Phillips