HOW DO I REVERT SCROLL BOX TO CURRENT VISIBLE WINDOW?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    bak
    Guest

    HOW DO I REVERT SCROLL BOX TO CURRENT VISIBLE WINDOW?

    Using Excel 2003, the vertical scroll bar can become very small if there is a
    lot of rows used or data has been deleted. Excel seems to remember the last
    cell even though cells are deleted. How do I reset the resolution of the
    scroll bar?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: HOW DO I REVERT SCROLL BOX TO CURRENT VISIBLE WINDOW?

    The size of that scrollbar is directly related to number of "used rows" in
    the worksheet.

    To adjust the size of the scrollbar you must change the number of "used
    rows" in the worksheet.
    Here's how:

    Does that help?

    Regards,