What happend to Favorites in Excel 2003

  1. #1

    Thumbs down What happend to Favorites in Excel 2003

    It looks like Excel 2003 doesnt have a favorites area in open file. It now has My places which is much less effective for searching through a large number of folders. Is there a way to link the favorites list into open file?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: What happend to Favorites in Excel 2003

    If you mean the giant buttons on the left hand side, its easy to fix.

    Do File Open and drill down to Favorites from say, My Computer. Then
    Pull-down:

    Tools > Add to My Places

    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Thanks for your help.

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    Re: What happend to Favorites in Excel 2003

    You are very welcome.
    --
    Gary's Student