Importing/exporting macros

  1. #1
    Maarten
    Guest

    Importing/exporting macros

    Hi,

    In my Excel sheet I programmed a macro, and I must say it works fine ..

    But, how to apply that same macro in another spread sheets, for replay.

    In my first sheet I exported the macro, and then I imported the macro in my second sheet, but it did
    not work.

    Must the file be saved as file type *.cls or what ???

    Some help would be nice.

    Newbie.

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: Importing/exporting macros

    Hello
    VBA code exported from a worksheet is saved as a class module (.CLS).
    To import code into a new sheet the simplest way is just to copy from the
    original sheet and paste onto your new sheet (right-click on your worksheet
    tab, select View Code and then paste).

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal