Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    I would like to have a message box with two paragraphs so that the
    message is easier to read. Is there a way to force words to the next
    line and/or skip lines in a message box? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Re: Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    msgbox "Hello" & vbnewline & "there"

  3. #3
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    And if you want to center it:

    msgbox " Hello" & vbnewline & " there"

    Adjust the spaces to suit.

    Howard

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Re: Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    Thanks a lot...

  5. #5
    Hernandez, Roberto
    Guest

    Re: Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    You can also use:

    Msgbox "Hello" & vbCrLf & "there"

    or

    Msgbox "Hello" & chr(13) & "there"

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6

    Re: Can you make paragraphs in a message box?

    Thanks to everybody - all the solutions worked well.