spreadsheets

  1. #1
    cristen
    Guest

    spreadsheets

    can i mail merge from an excel spreadsheet?
    thanks for the help

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: spreadsheets

    For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:49:02 -0700, cristen <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >can i mail merge from an excel spreadsheet?
    >thanks for the help

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    swarm6
    Guest

    RE: spreadsheets

    Hi Cristen. I use Excel for my data base all the time for mail merge. Just
    start in Word, and follow the mail merge prompts. When it asks for data
    source, open your excel file. Very powerful tool.