Patterns in cells won't print

  1. #1
    Gabrielle
    Guest

    Patterns in cells won't print

    I put patterns in specific cells in an Excel spreadsheet. They show up on
    the print preview, but they won't actually print. I would appreciate any
    assistance. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Dave O
    Guest

    Re: Patterns in cells won't print

    That sounds like a printer driver difficulty, rather than an Excel
    difficulty. Is the driver up to date and properly installed?

  3. #3
    Gabrielle
    Guest

    RE: Patterns in cells won't print

    Dave,

    You are absolutely right. Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.
    How do I fix my driver problem? Any suggestions?

    Thank you,
    Gabrielle