updating pie charts

  1. #1
    Lilsis7
    Guest

    updating pie charts

    I have a spreadsheet with our sales per reps on it, and at the bottom is a
    pie chart. I have used this for 3 years now. Suddenly, the pie chart does
    not update when I enter in new sales, therefore my work is no longer
    accurate. How do you get the pie chart to update automatically every time
    without having to recreate it? I never had to worry about the accuracy
    before!

  2. #2
    SSG QuarterMaster
    Guest

    RE: updating pie charts

    check your source data range for the chart

  3. #3
    Lilsis7
    Guest

    RE: updating pie charts

    Yes, have checked data source, it is accurate. I shouldn't have to do
    anything to refresh or update the pie chart. I have looked into this and it
    should be automatic. The only way I can make sure it updates is to remove
    the data labels before I update the dollar amounts for each rep. After that,
    I return the data labels to the chart - I should not have to do anyting~ I
    thought maybe my settings were wrong under tools/options, but I don't see
    anything there, either! It is really frustrating