Last value in column.

  1. #1

    Last value in column.

    Please could someone tell me how to do this:

    Column G has Account Balance (eg. B3 = $100, B2 = $130, B4 = £150 etc.)

    I need a formula that will subtract B3 from Bx to show my profit. (Bx being the last balance entry.)

    So when I enter a new balance the profit is automatically updated.

    Thanks

    Chew

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Last value in column.

    =INDEX(B:B,COUNTA(B:B))-B3

    AP

    message de news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Last value in column.

    Ardus,

    Might be better as

    =INDEX(B:B,COUNT(B:B))-B3

    in case there is a text heading in column B.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Thanks