Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How do I copy formula from one workbook to another?

  1. #1
    drrobin
    Guest

    How do I copy formula from one workbook to another?

    I recently upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. Office XP allowed me to
    copy data and fromulas from a worksheet in one workbook to a worksheet in
    another workbook. But in Office 2003 the only way I have been able to copy
    is to link the two workbooks together. This action is undesirable because
    the destination workbook contains a review of material I am sending to a
    third party. Life was much easier with Office XP.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    drrobin
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy formula from one workbook to another?

    Ok, after browsing the posts I found the most helpful suggestion by Gord
    Dibblen in the "Copying formula to another workbook" topic above (1/27/2006).
    It works the best for a worksheet havingmultiple formulas.

    Thanks!

    "drrobin" wrote:

    > I recently upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003. Office XP allowed me to
    > copy data and fromulas from a worksheet in one workbook to a worksheet in
    > another workbook. But in Office 2003 the only way I have been able to copy
    > is to link the two workbooks together. This action is undesirable because
    > the destination workbook contains a review of material I am sending to a
    > third party. Life was much easier with Office XP.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

Closed Thread