Cell value

  1. #1
    Jeremias
    Guest

    Cell value

    Suppose I have a column with 31 cells ( the days of the month).
    In those cells I want put the number (diary) of the persons coming in my shop.
    But, in other column I want a cell that had the value of the number of last
    day( by the way, day 15). How can I do this? Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Cell value

    I would have said that, assuming days in A1-A31, numbers in B1-B31, then in
    C2 input =B1, then copy down.

    But you said previous would be day 15. Why?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jeremias
    Guest

    Re: Cell value

    "Bob Phillips" escreveu:

    > I would have said that, assuming days in A1-A31, numbers in B1-B31, then in
    > C2 input =B1, then copy down.
    >
    > But you said previous would be day 15. Why?
    >
    > --
    > HTH
    >
    > Bob Phillips

    Thanks. But it was not what I wanted.Suppose I have days in A1-A31 and
    numbers in B1-B31. We are in the 15.th of the month, and I want a cell, for
    exemple F35, with the value of the number of clients in day 15. But if we are
    in the 16th., the same cell F35 shows the value of the clients in day 16, and
    so on.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    MyVeryOwnSelf
    Guest

    Re: Cell value

    > ... Suppose I have days in A1-A31 and
    > numbers in B1-B31. We are in the 15.th of the month, and I want a
    > cell, for example F35, with the value of the number of clients in day
    > 15. But if we are in the 16th., the same cell F35 shows the value of
    > the clients in day 16, and so on.
    > Thanks

    Maybe the csv file below would help.

    ------------------- cut here -------------------