how do i sequence data within a cell (step1,step2,step3)

  1. #1
    brunora
    Guest

    how do i sequence data within a cell (step1,step2,step3)

    i am writing procedures. in some cells i have sequential steps that i
    followed, however, i can't list the steps within the cell. I want:
    1) The SOV JCL should be created in VM and sent over to the Mainframe to a
    unique JCL Library.
    2) Edit the SOV JCL according to your testing needs.
    3) Save your changes and submit the JCL to run.
    4) The job should run successfully with RC= no higher than RC=08.

    .... any help out there ?

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: how do i sequence data within a cell (step1,step2,step3)

    Press Alt+Enter to insert a new line within a cell.
    --
    Kevin Backmann

  3. #3
    brunora
    Guest

    RE: how do i sequence data within a cell (step1,step2,step3)

    JEEZ!!!
    that was easy ... you know how much time i spent - - - how many people i've
    asked and how much documentation i went thru - - - and all the failed
    attempts !!!
    thanks so much ... works like a charm. (why isn't that in any of the docs i
    read?)
    hmmm