Dear,

let me explain in detail that i want.
i would use outlook public contacts as a central contact database for whole
company those contacts will reuse for several prepous in excel, such as
invoice, quotation, purchase...
i can't find an method to read outlook public folder from excel, so i try
export public folder to a database that excel can read.
it is quite difficult for me, any help for me?

thanks,
William