Can we Create a column that receives unique values only?

  1. #1
    Nish
    Guest

    Can we Create a column that receives unique values only?

    Is there any way where, we can create a column that will allow to enter only
    unique values?
    If i try to enter the same value in another row of the same column and press
    ENTER, it should show the error!

    Is this possible?

    Just a thought!

    I do know that we can sort and separate the unique values in a column.
    What I was searching for is different from that!

    Thanks
    Nish

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Can we Create a column that receives unique values only?

    See

    http://cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm