Excel Macro VBA Help Needed

  1. #1

    Excel Macro VBA Help Needed

    I have a sheet which has been copied from a pivot table. I need it to
    perform the following:

    Find a cell with specific text (Yes)
    Move over three columns (I have been using an offset)
    Write a formula that subtotals data that is below this summation row
    Copies this formula to right until the column is empty
    Display this data onto a new summary sheet

    Ultimately, this would be a loop that looks in column C for some
    wildcard, subtotals and then, moves over to column B and totals the
    previously calc'd subtotals.

    I seem to be able to get to the specific text cell and use the offset.
    I am struggling with the formula as the rows that the formulas or
    subtotals would be on are never the same row #'s. If the source data
    that I copied were from an original formula-based spreadsheet, this
    would be easier for me.

    Any help would be appreciated greatly.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel Macro VBA Help Needed

    You have an active thread in .programming.