How do I share excel contacts with outlook?

  1. #1
    amcpherso
    Guest

    How do I share excel contacts with outlook?

    I want to share a contact file created in Excel with Outlook. I need to know
    how to select the range of the cells to import as well as what to type for
    the name of the cells in the name line. Currently what i get is an error
    saying to many fields. I reduced the files but still same results.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I share excel contacts with outlook?

    Browse through this google search result for one method of importing the Excel
    contacts to Outlook.

    http://snipurl.com/pssw

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP