vlookup doesn't retrieve subscript formatting Why?

  1. #1
    redmaple98
    Guest

    vlookup doesn't retrieve subscript formatting Why?

    I have set up a table which includes a column of scientific imperical
    formulas (H20). I need to pull from this table to another (currently being
    done with vlookup). Why doesn't the imperical formula pull in with
    subscripting as it is formatted in the table? Does subcript carry through if
    I use something other than vlookup?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: vlookup doesn't retrieve subscript formatting Why?

    Formulas cannot not carry over any formats like font type, colour,
    bold/italic, subscript/superscript

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...