Updating Links between workbooks

  1. #1
    Camilla
    Guest

    Updating Links between workbooks

    My office is going to be moving workbooks to different files. Am I going to
    have to manually create a new link between the workbooks or is there a way
    that excel can automatically update the link.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Updating Links between workbooks

    Go to the Edit menu and choose Links. It allows you to change
    link sources.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Camilla
    Guest

    Re: Updating Links between workbooks

    My issue is that I would like to avoid manually updating the link on every
    single workbook that is to be moved. Is there a way excel can automatically
    update the link after the workbooks have been moved to a new destination?