send document from Excel to Word in readable form

  1. #1
    BillyG
    Guest

    send document from Excel to Word in readable form

    How do I send a document from Word to Excel, and visa versa in a readable
    format?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    Cut and Paste

    If you cut the excel spreadsheet and then paste it in word, it will place it in word in a table.

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3
    Manoj
    Guest

    RE: send document from Excel to Word in readable form

    copy the portion from excel and in word use the paste special-> Picture
    option. this will paste the spreadsheet as it looks in excel and not as word
    tables.

  4. #4
    BillyG
    Guest

    Re: send document from Excel to Word in readable form

    Thanks Mandy11

  5. #5
    BillyG
    Guest

    RE: send document from Excel to Word in readable form

    Thanks Manoj.