formula forPercenteage

  1. #1

    Smile formula forPercenteage

    Hi there
    I need help with a formula that would gime a percentage for example in b10 int woul have the total amount like 103 on c10 it woul have the -25 and on c10 it would have the percentage of this 2 can you guys help
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: formula forPercenteage

    If you mean 25 as a percemtage of 103, then format cell as percentage and put
    in the formula:

    =c10/b10

    HTH