Joining Two Columns

  1. #1
    Kartal
    Guest

    Joining Two Columns

    Hi All;
    I have two columns. In one them there are only integer values, in the second
    one there are alpha-numeric characters. I want to join them in one column.
    How can I do that? Thanks.
    (For instance a1=12, b1=try15, c1 must be 12try15
    a2=34, b2=try35, c2 must be 34try35
    an
    (My columns are too long to join cells one by one)
    Regards
    --
    Kartal

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Joining Two Columns

    In C1, enter:
    =A1&B1
    then copy down

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: Joining Two Columns

    In C1, enter this formula:

    =A1&B1

    then copy this down column C. The quickest way to do this is to
    double-click the fill handle when the cell is selected (the small black
    square in the bottom right hand corner of the cursor).

    Hope this helps.

    Pete

  4. #4
    Kartal
    Guest

    Re: Joining Two Columns

    Thanks both of you, that is just what I wanted.
    Regards

    "Pete_UK" <[email protected]>, haber iletisinde sunlari
    yazdi:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Pete_UK
    Guest