recovering an unsaved file

  1. #1
    chas
    Guest

    recovering an unsaved file

    I have been extremely stupid and hope that someone out there can help me.

    I created a file but got distracted and deleted it without saving. It will
    take ages to retype so I am hoping that there is a way to recover it.
    Hopefully someone can tell me how.

    Chas

  2. #2

    Re: recovering an unsaved file

    If you don't have backups, you're out of luck.

    Any chance you emailed it to someone who could return the copy or maybe a copy
    is still in your sent folder??

    Or if it was on a network drive, a backup from the IT folks?