I am not able to control the margins.

  1. #1
    Dick T
    Guest

    I am not able to control the margins.

    In Word 2002 I can no longer control the margins. I can change them under
    page set up, but it doesn't seem to go into effect.

    How do I get to a Word discussion group?

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: I am not able to control the margins.

    Hi ****,
    You really should try to find out the answers to such questions yourself in your
    HELP (F1) in Microsoft Word. rather than using a newsgroups as your
    major means for help.

    The next best place (or some would say better place) would be a
    Google web search. You could type the
    following into a Google search bar (builtin to Firefox), Or bring up
    advanced web search http://www.google.com/advanced_search
    and type the following into search all words:
    microsoft word change margins

    or use Google Groups search http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&
    and type in the following into search all words
    group:*public.word* change margins

    One newsgroup for Microsoft words is
    ---
    HTH,