How can I interrupt a recalc?

  1. #1
    CarlosAntenna
    Guest

    How can I interrupt a recalc?

    Sometimes I work with large sheets with lookups to other sheets and such.
    Recalcs can take several minutes, and I have to wait for it to finish before
    I can do anything else. When I begin developing a sheet, sometimes I forget
    to turn off the auto recalc. Is there any way to stop a recalc once it has
    started?

    Win2000
    XL2002

    --
    Carlos

  2. #2

    Re: How can I interrupt a recalc?

    I just start typing something into another cell and it seems to interrupt
    calculation.

    Or hit the Escape key.