Update data automatically among worksheets

  1. #1
    Leo
    Guest

    Update data automatically among worksheets

    I have 10 worksheets in one workbook. On every worksheet, from A1 to M100
    are the data I use for calculations. These data are exactly the same on
    every worksheet (I placed them on every worksheet so that it is easier to
    link and check numbers).

    Right now the data on worksheet 2 to 9 are linked to worksheet 1, so when I
    want to revise/refresh the data, I make changes on worksheet 1, and the
    changes are reflected on other worksheets through the links. I wonder, if
    there is a way that allows me to make changes on any worksheet, and then
    automatically update the data on other worksheets? Maybe there is a OnChange
    event in VBA?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Update data automatically among worksheets

    You have a sheet_change event that can be trapped by following Sub in
    Workbook code:
    Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As R

    AP

    [email protected]...