multi split view

  1. #1
    MartaH
    Guest

    multi split view

    Can I get a multi split view within my sheet (e.g. two horizontal or two
    vertical splits)? Let's suppose I have a list whose column headers I want to
    have displayed, then the list itself, then the totals, that I also want to
    have displayed, together displayed with the column headers.

  2. #2

    Re: multi split view

    You get one split per window.

    I like to put my totals at the top (in row 1 above the headers), then use
    Window|Freeze panes to make sure that they're always visible.

    An alternative that I wouldn't use is to open a new window (window|new window).
    Then use Window|Arrange horizontal to position the windows the way you want.

    When you're done, click on the window you don't want and hit ctrl-w to close
    that window.