Excel Headers and Footers

  1. #1
    Amy
    Guest

    Excel Headers and Footers

    How do I create a footer that shows when my Excel document was last updated?

  2. #2
    Gazeta
    Guest

    Re: Excel Headers and Footers

    Użytkownik "Amy" <[email protected]> napisał w wiadomości
    news:[email protected]...
    > How do I create a footer that shows when my Excel document was last

    updated?

    try
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
    .CenterHeader = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last Save
    Time")
    End With
    mcg

  3. #3
    Hanr3
    Guest

    Re: Excel Headers and Footers

    View
    Header/Footer
    Custom Footer
    Select the appropriate button.

    --
    Life is an adventure, are you living it?

    These are just my opinions, please feel free to correct them if they are
    wrong.