cannot disable hyperlinks auto-detection

  1. #1
    joni_piter
    Guest

    cannot disable hyperlinks auto-detection

    Everytime I type @ excel will auto-detect an hyperlink. There should be some
    way to disable this feature.

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: cannot disable hyperlinks auto-detection

    Try this:

    Tools --> Options --> Spelling Tab

    Click button called "AutoCorrect Options"

    Select the "AutoFormat As You Type" Tab

    Uncheck the box called "Internet and network paths with hyperlinks"

    HTH,
    Elkar

  3. #3
    joni_piter
    Guest

    RE: cannot disable hyperlinks auto-detection

    Thanks