Up/down arrows

  1. #1
    Johnny
    Guest

    Up/down arrows

    In Excel 2003 when I press the up/down arrows on the Keyboard the whole page
    is scrolling up and down instead of going through the cells moving. Any
    ideas to stop it doing this and working how it should.

    Thanks

    Johnny

  2. #2
    Tim M
    Guest

    RE: Up/down arrows

    do you have the 'scroll lock' key pushed (top right of your keyboard)?