Excel: want to have linked icon fit into cell for each row

  1. #1
    Harrison
    Guest

    Excel: want to have linked icon fit into cell for each row

    I am adding a embedded link to a word doc. I want to display the icon only
    in the row/cell for each entry. As you know the icon is a pic and floats.
    Not assigend to a row/column. I played with trying to make the column a
    picturce to see if it would size correctly

    What can I do to show a smaller icon or the Word icon in the column.

  2. #2

    Re: Excel: want to have linked icon fit into cell for each row

    You should be able to use the grab handles for the object and resize the way you
    want.

    If you hold the alt-key while you're dragging a handle, then your object will
    snap to the cell's edge.

    You may want to experiment when you drag a handle with the ctrl key held (and
    shift key, too).

    And edit|Undo to revert if you don't like it.