Excel 2000 pivot table problem

  1. #1
    Andy S.
    Guest

    Excel 2000 pivot table problem

    In Excel 2000, I am working with the page header of a pivot table and
    trying to make multiple choices. In Excel 2003, I can do this, but in Excel
    2000, I click on the dropdown, and I get a dropdown where only one item can
    be selected. Is there an option to make multiple choices available in the
    drop down of a page header or is this an Excel 2003 enhancement?

    Andy S.
    [email protected]

    Please remove "noreply" before replying.

    This posting is provided "as is" with
    no warranties and confers no rights.

  2. #2
    DM Unseen
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2000 pivot table problem

    Depens what the source of the pivottable is, is it an (OLAP) cube or
    non OLAP source ?

  3. #3
    Andy S.
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2000 pivot table problem

    It is an OLAP cube from SQL Analysis Services 2000.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    DM Unseen
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2000 pivot table problem

    I suspect it is an XL 2000 limitation(I cannot verify this here at the
    moment).

    DM Unseen