Tool/template to track available time on calendar

  1. #1
    Rubygirl
    Guest

    Tool/template to track available time on calendar

    What's the best tool to use (Excel?) to allow me to compare available times
    of several people? I currently call people to inquire about their
    availability for meetings. I would like to build a spreadsheet that will
    sort through the info I gather and determine the best time to hold the
    meeting. Giving me permissions to all their calendars would not be feasible.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Tool/template to track available time on calendar

    You would be much better off using Outlook or Lotus notes for this, excel
    has nothing built in so you would need to construct it yourself so to answer
    your question Excel is not the best tool for this

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Tool/template to track available time on calendar

    If your department is balking at giving you permissions to view their outlook
    calendar, there is an option where they can mark times as private.

    Others won't see why they're not available, but will see that they are
    unavailable.

    (I think you need MS Exchange server, too, IIRC. But it's been a while.)