worksheet on disc downloaded now not able to email

  1. #1
    margaret
    Guest

    worksheet on disc downloaded now not able to email

    hi
    i received worksheet in excel on disc
    downloaded it to my computer and saved it.
    now the saved version does not reach a destination when it is emailed.
    it comes up with an error DERA
    what is happening here

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: worksheet on disc downloaded now not able to email

    I have not seen this but you should always COPY from a disc( cd, I assume or
    any other removable media). Do your trick, SAVE and then COPY back to the
    cd. Never open from a cd or save to one.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...