Changing default "import" folder

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Changing default "import" folder

    Is there any way to change the default folder when importing files? I'm using Data/Import External Data/Import Data...

    I have to do this a lot of times concurrently. And it always defaults me to the "My Data Sources" folder. I would like to, if possible, have a folder from the network drive open when I choose this option.

    Much thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Anna
    Guest

    RE: Changing default "import" folder

    Under tool > options , General folder, there is a default file locatioin
    Hopes it helps
    Anna