Count(..)

  1. #1
    R Green
    Guest

    Count(..)

    Hi folks

    How do you ask excel not to count a cell if a criteria is not met?

    For example:

    let's say A1 = 5 B1=6 C1=2 D1=1

    and you want the count function not to count a cell if it is less than 5, so in this example, it should return a value of 2? How do nest it with "if" function? I don't know how to do this..

    Thanks!

    R Green

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Count(..)

    =COUNT(IF(A1:D1>=5,A1:D1))

    which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
    just Enter.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3