Consolidating several spreadsheets

  1. #1

    Question Consolidating several spreadsheets

    I have a master spreadsheet that contains 100 worksheets, the worksheets are named 100-200.

    I have 100 separate spreadsheets named 100.xls to 200.xls. Each of those spreadsheets has just one worksheet and I'm wanting to link or import the data from those worksheets into the corresponding worksheet on my master i.e. the data from 100.xls will go into the worksheet named 100 on my master spreadsheet.

    Is there any easy way of doing this?

  2. #2
    Richard
    Guest

    RE: Consolidating several spreadsheets

    Hi Linda

    Open your master spreadsheet. You could then go into the individual
    spreadsheets and right click on the Sheet tab for that spreadsheet at the
    bottom and choose 'Move a copy' then choose the master spreadsheet from the
    dropdown list and tick Create a copy box then click on OK.
    --
    Richard

  3. #3
    Richard H
    Guest

    RE: Consolidating several spreadsheets

    If you want to link the spreadsheets you could use:
    ='[100.xls]Sheet1'!A1
    where 100.xls is the name of the spreadsheets 100 to 200
    --
    Richard