Share of Excel in the market

  1. #1

    Share of Excel in the market

    Does anyone know the number of the share of Excel in the market today ?

    I want to write its number down on my report, which I've been composing
    ,
    but I couldn't find it.

    Would you please tell me how much the share of Excel is ?

    I hope you would help me and also if you don't mind,
    please tell me URL or something where you found the information.

    Hope to hear from you.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest