Data Validation From Closed WorkBook

  1. #1
    TeRex82
    Guest

    Data Validation From Closed WorkBook

    I have a Framework in place: {examples]

    Book1 - Main Sheet
    Book2 - Lists {for Data Validation]

    Is there a simple way to use Data Validation when Book2 is closed?
    I have searched this site & the WEB and have had no success.

    I don't know yet why the source book2.xls has to remain closed..this is an
    insurmountable challenge.....

    Appreciate you time & suggestions

    Terry

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Data Validation From Closed WorkBook

    Not possible when it is closed, you can have it open but hidden

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    TeRex82
    Guest

    Re: Data Validation From Closed WorkBook

    Thanks for the confirmation Peo..