Charting a tertiary scale

  1. #1

    Charting a tertiary scale

    I know there is such a thing as having two scales on the y-axis when you are graphing in excel. Is there such a thing as a tertiary scale? If so, how can you do it?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Charting a tertiary scale

    I'm not exactly sure what the benefit would be of a tertiary scale, but you
    could probably do this with a helper column somehow.

    You could also put the scale values on using Rob Bovey's XY Chart labeler.

    Poke around on Jon Peltier's site and see what you find.

    www.peltiertech.com