Hide columns

  1. #1
    cad46230
    Guest

    Hide columns

    When trying to hide columns in my excel worksheet I receive an error "Cannot
    shift objects off worksheet." I am trying to hide the columns without
    getting the errors. I have hidden some on the columns, but not all. Please
    provide me some insight on hiding the columns and avoiding this continuous
    error.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Hide columns

    Hi Cas46230,

    See MSKB Article # 21179:

    "Cannot shift objects off sheet" error message when you hide columns in
    Excel'

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman