How do I format numbers for French-style in Excel v.X for mac?

  1. #1
    JackOnAMac
    Guest

    How do I format numbers for French-style in Excel v.X for mac?

    I need to make the English supplied numbering style French formatted.

    eg.

    English: 2,344.5%

    to French: 2 344,5 %

    Does anyone on a mac (OSX) know how to do this with Excel v.X?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do I format numbers for French-style in Excel v.X for mac?

    Mac XL v.X (and 98/01/04) takes its default number formats from the
    System - change the format in the International pane of the System
    Preferences.