Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1

  1. #1
    Maddoktor
    Guest

    Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1

    Hi all,

    I was wondering what the formula is if I wanted to round a dollar amount
    to the nearest dollar.

    i.e. $150.63 should equal $151.00
    i.e. $150.23 should equal $150.00

    Thanx in advance.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1

    Say your $ amount is in A1, enter in B1:
    =ROUND(A1,0)

    AP

    %[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Maddoktor
    Guest

    Re: Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1

    Thanx Ardus,

    Exactly what I wanted.

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Rounding dollar amount to nearest $1

    Had you considered looking in the help index for ROUND?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:%[email protected]...