MENU BAR

  1. #1
    SWSW
    Guest

    MENU BAR

    I run Office 2000 on Windows 98 and my menu bar has disappeared how can I
    retore it. I have tried reinstalling my Office 2000 but that didn't work.
    I have also used the reset feature and that didn't work either.
    --
    SW

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: MENU BAR

    Give this a try.

    go to the VBIDE (Alt-F11)
    open the immediate window - Ctrl-G
    enter Commandbars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

    see if that fixes it

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    RajKohli
    Guest

    RE: MENU BAR

    By Default in Office 2000, you can not turn off the Menu Bar. However, it is
    possible that they could be hiding someone where else on your screen. Try
    changing your Screen Resolution to smaller or higher than current through
    Display Properties and check if you can see them.

    Let us know!