Auto Filter, Wilcards and Numbers

  1. #1
    Karlos
    Guest

    Auto Filter, Wilcards and Numbers

    In a spreadsheet I have a colum full of numerical values like this:

    0.016666667
    0.033333333
    0.05
    0.066666667
    1.016666667
    1.233333333
    1.25
    44.28333333
    44.3
    44.01666667

    These numbers go down for nearly 3000 rows. I want to be able to run an
    autofilter on anything that ends in ??.016666667

    However...it just wont let me do it. When I try to use wild cards or choose
    'ends with', it always returns no results.

    any ideas?

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Auto Filter, Wilcards and Numbers

    Create a helper column with following formula:
    =MOD(A1,1)=0.016666667

    Then autofilter for TRUE

    AP

    [email protected]...