Copying Excel template to Word 2003

  1. #1
    SmurfDude
    Guest

    Copying Excel template to Word 2003

    I have a Contract Template from Excel i would like to copy to Word 2003 and I
    can't figure out how to. I copy and try to paste and it's all "Garbled" into
    Word. Anyone know a trick...Basically I want to be able to Mail Merge this
    Contract from Word since I can't mail merge from Excel

  2. #2
    FinRazel
    Guest

    RE: Copying Excel template to Word 2003

    Instead of Copy-Pasting, try just opening the Excel file using word.
    Right-click, choose "Open With" and then choose Microsoft Word.
    --
    Anne Murray

  3. #3
    SmurfDude
    Guest

    RE: Copying Excel template to Word 2003

    Wont wor that way....I tried it...It comes up all scramble like word cant
    read it...lots 0's and codes