Repeated words in spellcheck

  1. #1
    Kushami
    Guest

    Repeated words in spellcheck

    I am running a spellcheck on a large Excel file where the name of the
    Australian town of Wagga Wagga appears many hundreds of times. My problem is
    this: I need to check for repeated words (so want to keep this option on) but
    I don't want Wagga Wagga to come up in the spellcheck. I've tried adding it
    to the dictionary, but it won't let me (because of the space). Also, it won't
    let me click on "ignore all" because, being two words, it treats it as a
    phrase.
    Of course, I could do a find and replace, make it Wagga, then change it back
    afterwards, but I'd really rather not!
    Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Repeated words in spellcheck

    As far as I know, you can't turn off the repeated word option in spell
    check. Your idea of using find and replace might be the best option. You
    could replace with Wagga_Wagga, then do the spell check.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures