print gridlines command doesn't work

  1. #1
    jeanita
    Guest

    print gridlines command doesn't work

    For some reason I am not able to print the gridlines on an Excel document. I
    have
    checked the gridlines box on the Page Setup for printing and the ok button
    and I still cannot get the girdlines to show. I used to be able to do this
    but something must be wrong somewhere else. I have tried the help on Excel
    but nothing comes up except to do what I have already done...what next?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: print gridlines command doesn't work

    Use Tools | Options and on the View tab see what colour the gridlines are
    set to. Generally it is AUtomatic
    Have you changed your printer?
    DO they show in Print Preview?

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    jeanita
    Guest

    Re: print gridlines command doesn't work

    Check on tools/option/viewtab shows Automatic setting or black
    I added a printer but the one I am using for the Excel printouts is the same
    one that used to work to print the gridlines
    No, they do not show in print review.l

  4. #4
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: print gridlines command doesn't work

    Have a look at
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/gridline.htm