Can I sort columns by colors, example - red, green, yellow

  1. #1
    Beth
    Guest

    Can I sort columns by colors, example - red, green, yellow

    I have an Excel spreadsheet with columns, some cells are red, amber, or
    green. I need to sort the spreadsheet grouping the colors together.

  2. #2
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: Can I sort columns by colors, example - red, green, yellow

    There is a good guide here:
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm

    Hope this helps,
    Miguel.

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Can I sort columns by colors, example - red, green, yellow

    A commercial alternative from yours truly...
    http://www.officeletter.com/blink/specialsort.html
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  4. #4
    JB
    Guest

    Re: Can I sort columns by colors, example - red, green, yellow

    http://cjoint.com/?ftgD2c3vVQ

    In module:

    Function ColorBack(c As Range)
    Application.Volatile