How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file name?

  1. #1
    Dr. Crowbar
    Guest

    How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file name?

    I have a number of budget worketsheets tabbed under a file named "Budget
    Master" I would like to print them all simultaneously(a single execution of
    the print command). However, I can't get the print range to set up alike
    for all sheets to be printed when I highlight multiple tabs to be printed.

    Any help would be appreciated

    Dr. Crowbar

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file name?

    Hello
    Dim wsh As Worksheet
    For Each wsh In Sheets
    wsh.PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:B10"
    wsh.PrintOut
    Next wsh

    Cordially
    Pascal

    de news: [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dominic LeVasseur
    Guest

    RE: How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file name?

    Dr. Crowbar,

    Does the "Entire Workbook" setting under "Print What" in the Print dialog
    box work for you?

  4. #4
    Dr. Crowbar
    Guest

    RE: How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file nam

    Dominic,
    I don't see the "Entire Workbook" setting in the "print setup" option. There
    are "Page" choice options but I want to but am unable to set the range
    simultaneously for all worksheets under the single file name.

  5. #5
    Dr. Crowbar
    Guest

    Re: How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file nam

    Pascal,
    I am not familiar with these instructions but will contact some of my
    associates here to help me out w/this.

    Thank you so much for the input.

  6. #6
    Dominic LeVasseur
    Guest

    RE: How do I Print Multiple worksheet contained under one file nam

    Hmmm

    What version of Excel are you using?

    I have Excel 2000.

    When I click File:Print from the menu bar - I am taken to the Print dialog
    box.

    In the bottom left corner of the dialog box, there are three radio buttons
    labeled,
    "Selection", "Entire Workbook", "Active sheet(s)", with Active Sheets being
    the default.

    Do you not have these options in the Print Dialog box that comes up after
    clicking File:Print from the menu bar?