Home Credit Business

  1. #1
    Selby, UK
    MS-Off Ver
    365 Family Version

    Home Credit Business

    Hi, can anyone help, i know a lttle about ecxel and would pay someone to produce what is required.

    I have customers that i lend money to, maybe up to 500 at a time.
    I need to track what they owe, how much they have paid, and their contact details, how much i am owed in total and how much i have lent, plus my profit,etc.

    The amount of weeks the loan is for and the possiblities of over payments.

    I also need a daily run sheet, for when collections are due or are late payers.

    Repayments would only ever be over 22, 31 and 46 weeks. at set interest rates.

    I have tried to upload my poor attempt but it wont accept it.

    Any help would be appreciated
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Dominic LeVasseur
    Guest

    RE: Home Credit Business

    John,

    Here is a link to the template section on Microsoft.com for excel business
    sheets.

    Perhaps one of these might work for you?

    HTH

  3. #3
    Dominic LeVasseur
    Guest